Optimal oral health isn’t a state you reach and reside in without effort. Your mouth’s health requires maintenance in the form of an awesome oral hygiene routine—these routines are simplified when your smile is harmoniously aligned.
- Your child’s first visit to the orthodontist should happen around the age of seven.
- One in five orthodontic patients is over the age of 18.
- Only 35% of adults have well-aligned teeth without orthodontic treatment.
- About 20% of Americans have a malocclusion (bad bite).
- Orthodontic treatment with clear aligners is becoming increasingly popular.
Clear aligner treatment is desirable for several reasons.
Let’s be honest—orthodontic treatment is like dental treatment in that the best treatment is none! Being born with the perfect smile is the route everyone would go if it were something you could choose, but alas, it’s not. Dentists and orthodontists know needing realignment isn’t ideal, but treatment can be more comfortable and convenient than you’ve imagined!
- Clear aligners are difficult to detect—most people won’t notice you’re wearing them unless you tell them the secret.
- Your clear aligners are removable so that you can eat your favorite foods, brush, and floss with ease.
- With clear aligner therapy, you don’t need to make as many trips to the dentist.
- Treatment with clear aligners can be up to 50% faster than treatment with braces.
Give yourself the gift of straight teeth.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Hawkins today!
Invisalign®, the original clear aligner system, has helped over five million people worldwide smile with confidence as they straightened their teeth.
Invisalign’s clear aligner orthodontic system has been reaching goal after goal since it hit the dental world in 2000—both for those undergoing orthodontic treatment, and as providers of clear aligners. Their continuous innovation has resulted in a wider variety of treatable cases, technology that makes the production of aligners more precise and comfortable, and even tools that can speed treatment up.
Your teen can reap the benefits of Invisalign treatment, too!
Traditional braces are still a very common method of orthodontic treatment because they can treat even the most complex of cases. But, if your teen has a minor malocclusion, gapping, some crookedness or overcrowding, they might prefer the less obvious clear aligner treatment that allows them to continue eating their favorite foods and maintaining a simple hygiene routine. Invisalign Teen® features compliance indicator dots that let you know they’re wearing them for the advised 22 hours per day, and if within the first six months you or your teen aren’t happy with Invisalign Teen, they have a guarantee that allows you to make the switch to traditional braces at no additional cost.
Start your straightening journey today!
If you have any questions about orthodontic treatment, or you’d like to schedule a visit with your Arlington Clear Aligner dentist, Dr. Kasey Hawkins of Crown Dentistry, we’d love to hear from you!